What is Directors & Officers Insurance?
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance cover protect companies, directors, officers and senior managerial staff against claims arising from their actions and decisions managing their business.
How can we help?
Do I need Directors & Officers Insurance?
Through negligence, breach of duty or breach of trust you may leave yourself open to litigation and exposed to compensation claims, lawsuits, investigations and prosecutions. This could be from some of the following areas:
- Involuntary, constructive or gross negligence manslaughter
- Health & Safety legislation
- Sexual, racial, disability or age discrimination
- Wrongful or constructive dismissal
- Wrongful trading such as in the knowledge that the business is or will become insolvent
- Unpaid taxes when the company has become insolvent
- Data protection
- Environmental issues
Why choose RightSure?
Our team of D&O Insurance Specialists are on hand to guide you through finding the best policy and the right level of cover for you and your business.
Compared to dealing with office politics, getting a great deal on your insurance couldn’t be easier. We can help you find a policy that’s right for you at a price you’ll love even more.
We know your business means the world to you, so protect the things you love and let us take the heat and hassle off getting insurance.