Your peace of mind landlord insurance specialists

What is Landlord Insurance?

Landlord insurance offers financial protection to property owners renting to tenants. There are three main types of insurance available:

Buildings Insurance – this covers your bricks and mortar. It covers damage to the structure of your property as well as the rebuild cost if it is damaged beyond repair.

Landlord Contents Insurance – The cost of repairing or replacing the furniture, fixtures, and fittings you provide in your rental property is covered by landlord’s contents insurance. The level of cover will depend on if you’re letting your property as furnished

Liability Insurance – provides protection to landlords if you, your tenant or guests become injured in your property.

There are a number of other add-ons which maybe useful to have. Want to discuss further? Call our award winning Landlord Insurance Specialists on 0800 515 381.

Do I need Landlord Insurance?

Maybe the question should be “Can I afford not to have Landlord Insurance?”

It protects you, your property and your tenants in case of an accident, injury or damage. Normal home insurance policies don’t usually cover rental properties, as this is a commercial endeavour and presents a different set of risks.

Although it is not a legal requirement to take out a landlord insurance policy, failure to do so could end up costing you a fortune in the long run.

Different types of Landlord Insurance?

Protect your property portfolio with comprehensive cover from our panel of insurers.

Some of the features you should consider for your policy:

  • Legal Expenses
  • Accidental Damage
  • Alternative Accommodation
  • Emergency Cover

Found it cheaper elsewhere?

Our price promise means that if you find a cheaper quote for an equivalent policy (providing written proof within two days of purchase), you may cancel and receive a full refund subject to no claims being made.